These histats will provide visitor Traffic data in detail including: the number of visitors who are online on your Blog, today's impressions, visitors today, total visits, total views, city / country visitors originated and others.
How? Interested in getting data from Histats?Please register, get info and widgets.
How to Register a Blog to Histats
- Go to the Histats page, and click register.
- In the create new account form, fill in the requested data histats. The term surename is your family name or last name. After completion, check the box I have read and agree Publisher Agreement Terms, fill in captcha code and click Register.
- Histats will ask you to check your email address to verify.
- So check your inbox on your email, there will be a message from histats.Click the link provided histats for verification.
- A message will appear from the histats that your account is active, and ask you to login.
- Then do login and start using Histats.If you have logged in, click Add e website.
- In the form create new website / blog fill in the requested data histats, diantarnya:
- Site url: Blog url.
- Language: the language used on the Blog.
- Time Zone: Time zone where your buddy is located.
- Category: Content category on Blog.
- Title: Blog Title.
- Description: Brief description of Blos contents.
- Page views start value : the number starts in the viewing dimension. If it's from scratch, then leave it blank
- Visitors start value: numbers start in the visitors. If it's from scratch, then leave it blank
- Stats visibility: select the first option if traffic data will be displayed publicly.
- Fill in the captcha code.
- If you have finished filling form create new website / blog, click Continue.
Install Histats Widget on Blog
- Click on the name of Blog that you will install widget histats. On this page will show in detail the data of your visitors. Click Counter CODE.
- Click add new counter
- There are many views, please choose which buddy likes.
- Check the data you need to be displayed on your Blog like visit today, total visitor, online, then click save.
- Once the counter has been successfully created, click Counter Id.
- Buddy will be given the code by histats, select the standard option only and the coppy code.