- From the PlayStation 3 Home Menu, go to Game > Game Data Utility.
- Note: Make sure you select Game Data Utility.
- Do not select Saved Data Utility, as this will delete all of your saved games files.
- Locate the game data utility file for the game you wish to delete.
- Press the Triangle button and select Delete.
- Press the X button to confirm the deletion.
InformationThe game utility information document for the chose game will be evacuated.
At the point when you attempt to play the game once more, you will be incited to reinstall this game information utility record. The reinstall procedure may take a few minutes.